Sony Xperia Tablet S gets torn apart, shows off its insides
Sony’s Xperia Tablet S (which we had hands-on time with the other day) is about to launch in Australia. In fact, it will be launching in mid-September down under. We all know that it has a killer set of specifications and a nice ergonomic design.
Here’s the major specifications:
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1280 x 800 pixels, TFT Color LCD
- 1 GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB via SD card
- 8 MP rear camera and 1 MP front camera
Well, that’s all the normal things about the Xperia Tablet S. However, if you’re one of us tech-heads then you’d probably want to see what’s going on under the hood. Over on the Sony Blog I stumbled across this video of a fast-motioned disassemble (and reassemble) of the Xperia Tablet S. It doesn’t go for too long and is really quite interesting to see how it’s done and what is going on under the hood.
For more images of all the nitty-gritty inside the tablet then follow the source link below!