Get the Jelly Bean look and feel with Holo Launcher and Lock Screen
I know right, we all want Jelly Bean. And unfortunately unless we were at Google I/O, we probably don’t have it just yet.
Well, XDA Developer “mobint” has made it almost possible, with the release of the Jelly Bean-esque Holo Locker and Holo Launcher.
The lock-screen replacement app requires no root, is available on the Play Store and is a nice, easy way to bring a touch of JB to your GB or ICS Droid until the real thing appears.
It brings the following features and is also free:
- Full JB Style: ICS Icons, Folders, Outlines, Drawer Tabs, etc.
- Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.
- Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
- Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
- Infinite Scrolling
- Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.
- Customizable shortcut/folder icons, support ADW icon pack.
- Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews.
- Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts.
- Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc.
To complete the experience I came across a HD version of the Jelly Bean Wallpaper: download it in full size here.
Edit: Here’s another Jelly Bean background.